When the evening falls and the daylight is fading,
一个心声响起,有可能我还在沉睡吗?
from within me calls could it be I am sleeping?
有一刻我迷失了,而後夜色完全吞噬我
For a moment I stray, then it holds me completely.
家快到了 我却无话可说
close to home - I cannot say.
家快到了 感觉却如此遥远
close to home feeling so far away.
当我走进房内 前方有阴影出现
As I walk the room there before me a shadow
来自另一世界没有其他人可以跟随
from another world, where no other can follow.
引领我回归自我 跨越时空然后回最初
carry me to my own, to where I can cross over...
家快到了 我却无话可说
close to home - I cannot say.
家快到了 感觉却如此遥远
close to home feeling so far away.
永远在追寻 从不曾做对
Forever searching; never right,
我迷失了,迷失於夜晚的海洋
I am lost in oceans of night.
一直希望我能找到回忆
Forever hoping I can find memories.
那些被我遗忘的回忆
those memories I left behind.
就算我离去 我是否依然应该相信
Even though I leave will I go on believing
这次是真的 是否我已深陷此种情绪
that this time is real - am I lost in this feeling?
像个路过的孩童 从不深究原因
like a child passing through, never knowing the reason.
我到家了 我认得这路
I am home - I know the way.
我到家了 感觉却如此遥远
I am home - feeling oh, so far away.
恩雅(Enya)-夜幕降临(Evening <wbr>falls)